With the Shelter-in-place order still in effect, we have implemented interactive Sunday worships via Zoom until further notice.
Here are some important tips for this Sunday’s Zoom worship:
1 If you do not have the Zoom app, you can download it from this link: https://zoom.us/download before, Sunday March 29th. You can also find help to answer your questions by clicking on “help” at the bottom right hand corner of the Zoom app on your screen.
2. Sign in using the link provided here: https://zoom.us/j/146400697. If you are using your phone to listen, please use any of the numbers listed at the bottom of this page. If you do not wish to be seen just mute the camera on your computer. Please sign in just prior to 10:00am.
3. The worship bulletin, sermon guide, announcements, and songs will be posted weekly on our website. https://sunsetministry.com. You can be download them or just open them on your screen to follow along. No one else is able to view your screen. We will also be sending this info to you in a separate email.
4. After you logged in, move your cursor to the bottom of the zoom page. Click on participants and a dialogue box will appear that shows the names of all the participants. Please put your screen in speaker view, this will allow only those speaking to be on you center screen. This is found on the upper right side of your screen within the app.
5. Please do observe the following to enhance your worship experience
- Please put your screen in speaker view. Again, This is found in the upper right
hand corner of the Zoom program. (view)
- Please mute your screen or computer
- If possible, wear earphones to improve sound quality
- Please observe the same decorum as you would in any public meeting.
Do not take your Zoom call walking with you throughout the house, remember you may be live on screen.
Please un mute your screen during the worship time except when singing together. We encourage you to sing along with the praise team as part of your act of worship
6. To submit prayer request, please move your cursor to the bottom of the zoom page and click on “chat.” A chat box will appear, and you can type your request. You may make this private and send it only to the pastor.
During the service we will only be doing general prayers. Your second option is to use SunsetministrySFprayers@gmail.com to submit prayer request. These will not be made public unless you state that on the request. The Pastor checks this page daily to pray for you.
During the service you may make public chats, as we will have someone monitoring this for you. It will later be sent to the necessary persons.
7. For offering, you can:
- Go online to your bank account and make a Bill Pay to Sunset Ministry 3010 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122
- Mail your check to the church address.
- Set up a direct deposit with the church. We will email you a form upon request.
8. This is a recurring meeting, so this is the link we will use each week.
9. The entire service will be posted on YouTube (SunsetministrySF) later in the day. A follow up email and link will be sent once it is posted. Please subscribe to our Youtube channel.
10. More on the Zoom call and worship
Sunset Ministry Zoom Worship.
Topic: Sunset Ministry Worship 03 29 2020
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 513 328 490
If dial in, Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeAhpkOsGj
We look forward to having all of you join us for Sunday Worship Service via zoom at 10:00am.